Horizons

my perspective

Name:
Location: punjab, India

Thursday, June 29, 2006

i feel alive.

yes, he made me feel alive again. i feel the flowers, the clouds, the breeze, stare at moon, have started loving stars, the rain, the music, the sounds of life.

i used to feel them before, some 8 yrs. before.

but, with time, lost touch with them.

i got acquainted to them again.

now, i go out at night on my terrace to watch the moon just thinking maybe he'll be doing the same somewhere too.

i feel the music of rain..... i feel the chrping of birds, i feel life, i feel positive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Dream said...

close the eyes and touch the fragrance of his blue memories .

10:01 PM  
Blogger Hazel Dream said...

Thanks for visiting my blog , I realized you are also crazy about Jagjit Singh.
People who love Jagjit Singh are usually rude because they are very sensitive ,and They exists in two parallel worlds , one cold and real and the other warm cocoon, which is made up of their sensitive fragile dreams .

But I guess you have a nice profession, lol a vindictive one.

9:24 PM  
Blogger adi said...

He was, when it was aught, He would still be, even if it might have been naught Drowned I am in my ego, What would have happened if "I" was not.

Is it ...
na tha kuchch to KHuda tha, kuchch na hota to KHuda hota
duboya mujhko hone ne, na hota maiN to kya hota ?

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home