Horizons

my perspective

Name:
Location: punjab, India

Sunday, June 04, 2006

i took off from clinic today. i guess i needed rest both physically and mentally.there had been so topsy- turvy events last week, that i lost account of time. last week was good, preparing for the exam, and then appearing in it, fullfilled with hope and anxiety, it was nice to have that adrenaline rush again in the body which i always had during my exams in the college. some old memories revived. good, gives me a lessson that one should never stop learning and answering examinations. they keep us young and hearty.i felt like a college student again.

somethng goes in my heart. am i in love or this is an infatuation, or is he flirting with me. something in me says,- he can't flirt with you. but, if he is?i know im infatuated to him by this time but this needs a stop, ill have to stop myself before this infatuation lands me in a situation where i can't take a firm decision.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderer said...

if something makes u feel good, then enjoy it...just let it be. Your heart knows best.:)

ps: where have u been?

12:23 AM  
Blogger Hazel Dream said...

Lol ...
my existence scares me.. my heart can mislead me to street of passions .
someone out there is tooo charming .. save me dear world save me ..
by the way Doc who is that Lucky

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home